2013 IMPACT Awards
- This event has passed.
Our most prestigious event, the 12th annual celebration of the CREW Detroit Impact Awards will be held on September 18, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Oakland Hills Country Club in Bloomfield Hills. Properties that have had a positive impact on southeast Michigan will be recognized. Always a sellout, this luncheon event attracts up to 200 commercial property decision makers from throughout Michigan. Registration is now open!
Date and Time
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Networking
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm – Luncheon & Awards Presentation
$70 Member | $90 Non Member | $140 Member + Guest | $800 Reserved Table (10 seats members & non-members) Contact Nicole Franzen of Harley Ellis Devereaux at 248.233.0107 or email@example.com for information.
Oakland Hills Country Club
3951 W Maple Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301-3221
Cell Phone Policy – all communication devices must be on silent or vibrate mode and are prohibited from use on all Club grounds.
Dress Code – Proper attire is required at all times. Denim, irrespective of its color, is prohibited in the Clubhouse.
Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket in the dining room.
The CREW Detroit Impact Awards recognize three outstanding Southern Michigan commercial property developments that significantly impact their surrounding communities:
- one renovation/adaptive reuse project
- one new construction project
- one special impact project (new construction or redevelopment).
Projects located in the Southern Michigan region are eligible. This region is defined as all counties south of and including Oceana, Newaygo, Mecosta, Isabella, Midland, Bay, and Huron Counties.
The entrants for this year include:
- 10 West Huron Lofts
- Ash Stevens Pharmaceutical Process Development & Manufacturing Facility Expansion
- BLUnite (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Detroit Historical Museum Renovations
- Detroit Public Safety Headquarters Building
- Eli & Edythe Broad Art Museum (MSU)
- GreenPath Debt Solutions Corporate Headquarters
- Lafayette Place Lofts
- Monroe County Community College Career Technology Center
- Neighborhood Club
- Oakland University Human Health Building
- Quicken Loans Chase Tower
- Sharf Clubhouse & Learning Center
- Whole Foods
- Vinsetta Garage
Awards Questions can be directed to Jennifer Chambers 248.375.7290